16210 N 159th Avenue, Surprise AZ 85374
Please read the whole description below…
- This 2 story home offers front living & dining room with Saratoga Hickory Laminate.
- Refreshed kitchen with newer counters, custom tile backsplash & island counter top.
- Downstairs half guest bathroom has wood like tile, updated vanity and lighting.
- Indoor laundry room.
- Upstairs features open loft area perfect for a game room or office.
- Large master suite with attached full bathroom.
- 2 Guest bedrooms & a full guest bathroom
- 2 car garage, RV gate, .25 acre cul-de-sac lot with huge backyard.
Due to tenant occupancy property not accessible for showings. Pictures are from several years ago, since then property has had items noted above plus kitchen cabinets painted in Cabernet & upstairs vanity in Espresso tone.
Potential repairs: kitchen flooring, carpet replaced upstairs, paint, interior doors & windows.
15928 W CENTRAL ST, Surprise, AZ 85374 Sold $267,000 (Price/Sqft $127) Sold in 7 days Clean and new flooring. All original cabinets. Lot 4000sf smaller
15958 W STATLER ST, Surprise, AZ 85374 Sold $254,000 (Price/Sqft $130) Sold in 35 days Fully Remodeled Smaller Lot
16103 N 159TH LN, Surprise, AZ 85374 Sold $232,000 (Price/Sqft $109) Sold in 13 Days All original kitchen, flooring
15897 W STATLER ST, Surprise, AZ 85374 Sold $218,000 (Price/Sqft $112) Sold in 20 Days Clean house Almost all original
15914 W COTTONWOOD ST, Surprise, AZ 85374 Sold $216,000 (Price/Sqft $111) Clean but everything original in home.